Oil Change in Miramar
Certified Care Care is your best choice for Oil Changes, Wheel Alignments, and Tune Ups in Miramar and San Diego!
Certified Car Care recommends periodic tune-ups and maintenance to help keep your car running at peak performance and stay dependable. Regular maintenance can also help spot a potential problem or diagnose a performance issue.
At Certified Car Care, we use the latest computerized diagnostic equipment and maintenance schedules for your vehicle. This provides us with detailed information on repairing your vehicle and performing scheduled maintenance for every vehicle we work on, new or old.
If your vehicle does require diagnostic services, we follow a 10-step process to assure you the best service possible.
1. Identify symptoms of engine performance problems.
2. Road test your vehicle to verify problems.
3. Perform a visual inspection of your engine’s major components.
4. Check industry bulletins, manufacturer recall information, and tune-up specifications.
5. Obtain trouble codes from your vehicle’s on board computer (if applicable).
6. Perform a computerized analysis of your engine’s major systems.
7. Provide a detailed report of our findings and discuss potential solutions with you.
8. Once the Engine Diagnostic Service is complete, our technicians perform only the repairs that you authorize.
9. Road test your vehicle again to ensure complete satisfaction.
10. All repairs are backed by our Certified Car Care warranty.
Oil Change / Maintenance / Repair FAQs
Q. When should I get my oil changed?
A. You should get your oil changed every 5000 miles or as recommended in your vehicle’s owner’s manual.
Q. When should I replace my car’s fuel filter?
A. To help ensure dependable, trouble-free performance, replace your car’s fuel filter approximately every 30,000 miles or as recommended in your vehicle’s owner’s manual.
Q. When should I change my spark plugs?
A. For maximum fuel economy and peak engine performance, your spark plugs should be replaced every 30 months or 30,000 miles, unless your vehicle is equipped with 100,000-mile platinum tipped spark plugs.
Q. Is it really necessary to replace my timing belt at the recommended interval?
A. YES. The failure of a timing belt in many cars can result in major engine damage. The cost of repairing an engine with a broken timing belt is much greater than the cost of a timing belt replacement.
Q. Do you offer oil changes and tune ups at both Your Miramar and East County Stores?
A. Yes, we offer oil changes and tune ups at both our Miramar and Eastern San Diego stores.
Q. I need to replace a burned out fuse, what should I do?
A. Always replace burned-out fuses with ones of the same amperage (printed on the fuse) and note that if a fuse continues to blow, you should have the circuit checked professionally by one of our technicians for defects.