Car AC Repair and Repair in San Diego
Certified Car Care has the equipment and trained technicians to insure your vehicle’s A/C system functions properly and efficiently with our air conditioning service.
What’s Included In Our A/C Service
- Inspect air conditioning system for visual signs of leaks
- Reclaim remaining freon from system for filtering
- Vacuum test system
- Install Dye UV for leak detection
- Recharge system to manufacturer recommended capacity
- Performance test system
- Perform Dye Lite test
- Add freon at an additional charge
A/C Warning Signs
- Won’t blow cold air or the air isn’t as cold as it used to be
- Strange or stale smelling air
- The fan wont run or makes strange noises
If you need car ac repair or service in San Diego, look no further than Certified Car Care!
A/C Service FAQs
Q. When should you have your air conditioning serviced?
Your air conditioning system should be checked for proper operation and Freon charge at least once a year. Insufficient Freon can damage your vehicle’s compressor, expansion valve and seals, resulting in very costly repairs. Maintaining the proper amount of Freon ensures that the refrigerant oil is carried through your air conditioning system to lubricate its moving parts and seals
Q. What is the A/C compressor?
The compressor is primary part of every A/C system. If you want to stay cool, a working compressor is critical.
Q. What are the signs of a worn compressor?
A. Oil or Freon leaks, noise, and erratic or no operation are indications that a compressor may need to be replaced.